Common Sense ~ Common Courtesy ~ Common Knowledge

Common Sense ~ Common Courtesy ~ Common Knowledge
nothing common here

Friday, February 11, 2011

Big Changes ~ No more one way street friendships ~ sad at first, but I've accepted it

I'll elaborate later, but I made my decision. I've worked so hard to stay away from toxic friendships relationships family... I can't expose myself to it anymore. I seem to still have the magnetism an the magnetic force to them, so I'm not ready.
I'm so fine on my own. I meet people of all interests and groups easy. I am in a place where I know soon, that part will fall off to the wayside, and it'll no longer effect my life.
It's a life screwer upper, whether it's wasting years with a low life, loser of a guy who drains the life out of you, or if you use energy to spend time with so called "best friends" who have no idea how not to be a back stabbing shit talker, all false or grossly exaggerated.
I'm looking at people whose lives work, and their as happy as they imagined.
Those are the people I want to surround myself with.
Not the brain dead, self absorbed, narcissist histrionic, gossip, back stabbing insecure sticks, stuck in the same muddy pool they were years ago.

TIME TO MOVE ON ~~~ Buy Bye

No comments: